top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred

posted Apr 20, 2022 by Lalkamal Chakraborty

Similar Questions
0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?

0 votes

I want to buy a land in Panskura, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal. I search land record form BLRO, that the land is in the name of owners grandfather. But recently I came to know that this land is previously acquired by Purba Medinipur Zilla Parishad though current record form BLRO is not showing that land is of Zilla Parishad. In this situation can I file RTI to know the exact owner of that land? If so in which department should I file RTI (Zilla Parishad or BLRO). If the respective department answers me is it acceptable in the Court as an evidence of land?