top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

how to get deceased father bank account details, without knowing the Account number?

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

posted Apr 19, 2021 by Siva Prasad V

Similar Questions
0 votes

There is a case verdict in Bangalore high court on 9th Jan 2023. For this I need to submit my wife's epfo and income tax return details. Please suggest me

0 votes

As a state government employee of Andhra Pradesh, I wish to switch my salary account to a different bank. However, the senior assistant requires me to get a no due certificate from my current bank. Is it mandatory ?

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred