top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

how to get information of four wheeler through RTI

0 votes
posted Apr 15, 2022 by Varun Sharma

1 Answer

0 votes

The Regional Transport Office or District Transport Office or Regional Transport Authority (RTO/DTO/RTA) is the organisation of the Indian government responsible for maintaining a database of drivers and a database of vehicles for various states of India. The RTO issues driving licences, organises collection of vehicle excise duty (also known as road tax and road fund licence) and sells personalised registrations.

Along with this, the RTO is also responsible to inspect vehicle's insurance and clear the pollution test.

You can file RTI to obtain information regarding the four wheeler to the concerned Regional Transport authority, where the vehicle is registered.

answer Jun 7, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

InBihar daroga prelim result i got 124 and cut off was 118.6 but I am not selected (I am in EBC ) for this I want to get information about this

0 votes

During Corona period, RBI has given some guidelines to all the Banks and Finance Companies, to not to charge overdue interest, Panel Interest and compound Interest.
I want to know whether Muthoot Finance Limited, had followed the above guidelines?

0 votes

There is a case verdict in Bangalore high court on 9th Jan 2023. For this I need to submit my wife's epfo and income tax return details. Please suggest me