top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want registry details of a property in Bhopal. Can I apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Mar 14, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to obtain Property Registration Documents in Bhopal.

You have to be specific as to which Documents you require and file accordingly file the RTI to the concerned Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) or Tahsildar Office where the Property was registered. You can ask for Certified Copies of the Registration Documents from the concerned Office. The Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) or Tahsildar Office under Revenue Department of Madhya Pradesh are "Public Authorities" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

To know the further procedure to file RTI Applications in the State of Madhya Pradesh, please refer

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Gloria Deka