top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

To whom I filed for How may sites are acquired for state highway with Site no, in Harihar flyover Davanagere district

0 votes

I have a site in Harihar which is adjected to State highway flyover, I want to know how many sites are acquired to high way extension. which sites are gone for highway.

posted Apr 4, 2022 by Veerachari A S

1 Answer

0 votes

Land is acquired by the state or the central govt for the construction of the Road. Generally the land is acquired by the District Collector or Land Acquisition Officer for construction of the Road and accordingly the compensation is paid.

Yes you can file RTI to know the sites acquired for construction of flyover.

answer Jun 7, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi


0 votes

Dear Sir,

My concern was to know why my RTI application ( number 1220356) was not yet sent by post though I have received information that it was dispatched through speed post vide EK385288858IN ten days ago. How much time is still needed to post it ?

May I know the status of my case please?

Thanking you

0 votes

To which Department Should I file RTI to know about the renovation of a heritage structure at Mysore District?