top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

i have submitted request with all the required papers for cancellation of hypothetication charge .no action till now

0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi


posted Jul 22, 2020 by Chander Rehani

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application to RTO, Office , Jhansi.
RTO offices come under the transport department which is a public authority as per section 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. If you have already filed the application with required documents for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC Book of the Vehicle,you can ask the status and actions taken by the concerned authority for cancellation.
Hence, application can be made u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.
To file RTI application please visit or mail us at

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
–1 vote

MA&UDGovt.Telangana, Iam applied for the department has The GAZETTE of to construct home in muncipal ities with out building construction permission for below 75 sq yds . please send above said information as possible as early. Thanking you sir.

0 votes

I had applied for rti on 22 June,2019. They send back a confirmation letter that they get amount of rti. but still they don't send answersheet copy. Please, suggest me what to do next?