top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want the mutation details of a particular property in Haryana. Can I apply through RTI ?

0 votes
posted Feb 26, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to obtain Mutation details of a Property.

The RTI application can be filed for a Certified Copy of the Mutation Copy of the property concerned, from Sub Registrar Office where the property is registered under Section 2 (f) and 2(j) of the RTI Act, 2005. The RTI application should be addressed to the concerned Sub Registrar.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications in the State of Haryana, please refer

answer Mar 2, 2019 by Monika