top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

We need 3 acre of land which is arround 100 to 150 km our buject is 10 to 15 lakhs?

0 votes
posted Feb 17, 2021 by Santhosh Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes
answer Feb 17, 2021 by Asha Kanta Sharma
Similar Questions
0 votes

A) BDA Layout Plan;

B) Correct Dimension (CD) Report from the BDA;

C) Entire allotment file to be secured under RTI from BDA

D) If the property has come under the BBMP limits then Special Notice if any issued by BBMP assigning Municipal Number and assessing the property to tax

–1 vote


I have done my graduate under DR CV university. I need to check whether it is genuine or fake.

is it eligible to apply govt & private IT Jobs.

0 votes

I need my ex -wife education copies and experience as I need to file it in the court. Please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance !!