top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

We need 3 acre of land which is arround 100 to 150 km our buject is 10 to 15 lakhs?

0 votes
posted Feb 17, 2021 by Santhosh Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes
answer Feb 17, 2021 by Asha Kanta Sharma
Similar Questions
0 votes

A) BDA Layout Plan;

B) Correct Dimension (CD) Report from the BDA;

C) Entire allotment file to be secured under RTI from BDA

D) If the property has come under the BBMP limits then Special Notice if any issued by BBMP assigning Municipal Number and assessing the property to tax

0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?

0 votes

I want to ask which authority in RTI online portal i can select to verify current ownership of a land in varanasi as I am doubting that it has been sold by my family members without my consent to someone else .

0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.