top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India


0 votes

Dear Concerned, this is the my Application # 989648
SUB : Petition documents of Case Number OS 0200153 2013 lodged by Mr
Thangaraj on 18 June 2013
Dear Public Information Officer:
Under the Right to Information Act 2005,Section 6, I need some information. The
details of the information are as follows
1. Details of the applicant
Name: Varghese Kunjupillai
Address: 15, Bethel cottage, Vencode north Pincode: 629171
Phone: 9486384621
2. Period to which the information relates: 2013-202
Principal District Munsif Court Kuzhithurai
In The Court Of 2 Additional District Munsif
CNR Number TNKK0D0001792013
Case Number OS 0200153 2013
Thankaraj Versus George 8 others
The above case has been lodged by Mr Thangaraj on 18 June 2013 due to his
family dispute and he added my name in 4th place, and the status is IA EA
Pending CMP Pending CRP Pending CMA Pending from 22 Dec 2015.
In the light of the above mentioned background, please provide the following
information under section 2(f) and 2(j) of the RTI act:
1) Certified copies of all the Petition documents of Case Number OS 0200153 2013
lodged by Mr Thangaraj on 18 June 2013.
2) The reasons as per the records for the case being pending from 22 dec 2015 as
IA EA Pending CMP Pending CRP Pending CMA Pending Status.
But, I received response from RTI STATING THAT, The copies of court documents can not be given under RTI Act. Please advise.

posted Jan 17 by Selin Bensam Selvaraj

1 Answer

0 votes

Please email us at

answer Jan 18 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to apply a RTI to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)), Pune. I have complained to them about an illegal construction by the owner below my flat and requested them to dismantle it. Nothing has happened therefater.

I want to know what are the documents necessary for filing an application under the RTI Act 2005 so that I can know the status of my complaint.


Kartick Bala
M : 9850834952

0 votes

First appeal after 30days for normal application ,unsatisfied answer by Mamlatdar.?Prant officer/ Collector whom to sent?

0 votes

If you are unable to understand Kannada (local) language which is replied from RTI government department how can you assist me, i paid 2500 rs to assist the same. The contact number given on site is not working if the work is not completed within stimulated time what is the use of contacting you.

0 votes

We a group have a parking issue with a top builder in Pune.We want the approved parking plan for our project from PMRDA ,which comes under Urban Development Dept of Maharashtra govt..Can we get it through online RTI?