top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Demolition of constructed house by giving complaint for not follwing BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any dept

0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

posted Dec 3, 2020 by anonymous
Please post answer if you get any. It would be much appreciated if you share any help for this.

1 Answer

0 votes

Under RTI you can ask for the copy of approved building plan by the BBMP if the property comes under the jurisdiction of BBMP. The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike is the administrative body responsible for civic amenities and some infrastructural assets of the Greater Bangalore metropolitan area. The BBMP represents the third level of government (the Central Government and State Government being the first two levels). BBMP is run by a city council composed of elected representatives, called "corporators", one from each of the wards (localities) of the city. Hence, it is a Public Authority u/s 2(h) of RTI ACt, 2005 and hence, application can be made u/s 4 and 6 after payment of requisite fees.

Please refer: for filing the RTI application for the same.

answer Dec 10, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

I want to build a new house in town panchayat location with 600 Sqft buildup area. How much amount I have to pay for government?

0 votes

Dear Sir,
My mobile call records CDR was accessed by my Brother-in-law, who is a police sub inspector without any FIR or court permission in bangalore. Accessing CDR without permission violates fundamental rights. So , I request you kindly guide me how take action against him . I need to know how he accessed my CDR and in which case he has added my mobile number to get the details. without Solid proof , i can not file a case against him.
Waiting for quick and positive response.
Appreciate your Support