top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

i have submitted request with all the required papers for cancellation of hypothetication charge .no action till now

0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi

chander

posted Jul 22, 2020 by Chander Rehani

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application to RTO, Office , Jhansi.
RTO offices come under the transport department which is a public authority as per section 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. If you have already filed the application with required documents for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC Book of the Vehicle,you can ask the status and actions taken by the concerned authority for cancellation.
Hence, application can be made u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.
To file RTI application please visit https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-uttarpradesh or mail us at support@onlinerti.com

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have a site in Harihar which is adjected to State highway flyover, I want to know how many sites are acquired to high way extension. which sites are gone for highway.

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred

0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.