top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

i had applied the first appeal dated 20 feb 2020, yet not any answer what is the next action for further process.

0 votes
posted May 22, 2020 by Hemant Thakare

1 Answer

0 votes

Please send an email at support@onlinerti.com for further details.

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
–1 vote

MA&UDGovt.Telangana, Iam applied for the department has The GAZETTE of to construct home in muncipal ities with out building construction permission for below 75 sq yds . please send above said information as possible as early. Thanking you sir.

0 votes

Delhi Police is not preparing FIR FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE - WIFE n Her Sister n Her Parents Conspiracy To Forced/Kill Me - DUPED 4.5 CRORES - RAN AWAY WITH MY 2 CHILDREN. I did suicide (blackmailed /barter with my children - PLEASE HELP ME – I DO NOT WANT TO DIE AGAIN – I HAD TO Stab myself 2" inches and 3.5" inches deep into my heart – cut my both hands veins. Unluckily survived (Father discovered me, took me to the hospital. I am 52 years old.
Now I cannot walk and talk whilst of the atrocities /tortured by my wife family - quite weak (Nerve Disorder). court require 154(3) long procedure. cannot do anything without my Father's 85 years old help .
I wrote 102 emails to DCP Sachchida Nand Shrivastava (cp.snshrivastava@delhipolice.gov.in) in return I got 25 acknowledgements & Dr. A. Koan, Dy. Commissioner of Police (dcp-outer-dl@nic.in). No advocate is taking my case without FIR. police gave me just NCR after crying. Wife wanted 3rd marriage. give my children and 4.5 INR crores to her sister. Now after lost money, looking forward to a philanthropist kind of an advocate. I have all evidence and proofs. Mobile: 7703983117 - Whatsapp, mrsanjaygulati@gmail.com, I have posted my RTI under DELHI POLICE - do not know if it is correct or not.

0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi

chander