top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can we pay Rs10/-through debit card

0 votes

I want to file an application through RTI.Is there any provision to pay Rs10/-using debit card

posted Jul 9, 2020 by Mskk1962 Krishnakumar. S

1 Answer

0 votes

You can mail it to us at support@onlinerti.com

answer Jul 20, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello all, i was recruited by District selection committee, Government of Andhra pradesh for a specific Post. In the appointment order they gave a condition regarding refund of total salary if i fail to service for a certain period. The condition is as follows:
"You will be liable to refund the government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by you in addition to the amount spent by Government on your Training.
i) if you failed to serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training for any reasons
ii)if you discontinued the training or are discharged while under training for misconduct or any other reasons "
Note: Our probabation period is 2 years.

I want to file an RTI to know
1.what does the word TRAINING mean. Is it the "Probation period of 2 years" or "Departmental Training given to us for 2 months while joining"
2.So we need to serve 5 years (2 years Probation + 3 years Regular service) or just 3 Years

Is this kind of RTI Valid ? Please help me.Thank you

0 votes

Some of our NSCS KVIPS ARE NOT CLOSED . MISSING. CAN WE APPLY FOR STATUS OF NSCS KVIPS THROUGH RTI. IF CLOSED WE REQUEST FOR INFORMATION OF ITS PAYMENT DETAILS. DATE OF CLOSURE . AMOUNT PAID. TO WHOM AMOUNT IS PAID. CHEQUE DETAILS . NAME OF BANK OF CHEQUE DRAWN.

0 votes

We got divorce decree from civil court Secunderabad during October 2020 , Lawyer did not handover decree to us till date. Can we apply for decree THROUGH RTI

0 votes

My forefathers had made will in 1945, now i need copy of it how to get this via RTI.
Will was made in Haryana (now)