top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

can i get will made in 1945 through RTI

0 votes

My forefathers had made will in 1945, now i need copy of it how to get this via RTI.
Will was made in Haryana (now)

posted Mar 9, 2021 by Sunil Gupta

Similar Questions
0 votes

I submitted the RTI for getting the copy of selected proposal by DST New delhi under New Gen scheme. But department rejected my first appeal saying it can not be disclose under Section 8(1) (d). RTI 2005.
DST called the proposal on line from various institute under NewGen 2018. Department selected 12 institute out of 100 based on various criteria. I have got the copy of distribution of marks. But the big question is whether this selection and allotting of marks is correct ? For that without getting copy of proposal it is not possible.
How I should proceed so that i can get the copy of selected projects?

0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help