top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can we ask reasons of transfer in RTI application ?

0 votes

Some time we found authorities arbitrarily pass orders of transfer to his employees , Can we ask reasons behind transfer of these orders ?

posted Apr 19, 2020 by Empowering Singh

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes you can ask for the grounds on which transfer has been made if the person is employed in Government department.

In Mrs. Prabha Verma v. Railway Board, File No.CIC/AD/C/2011/001670 its been held that the grounds of transfer must be disclosed.

For further details please visit https://onlinerti.com/

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I want to ask which authority in RTI online portal i can select to verify current ownership of a land in varanasi as I am doubting that it has been sold by my family members without my consent to someone else .

0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?