top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to get information from bpssc about result

0 votes

InBihar daroga prelim result i got 124 and cut off was 118.6 but I am not selected (I am in EBC ) for this I want to get information about this

posted Jan 29, 2020 by Sunilkumar Sah

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file a RTI application Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) regarding your candidature for the concerned recruitment process. The details of the examination are considered as information as per section 2(f) of RTI Act, 2005. The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission is a body created by a bill of the Bihar Legislative Assembly. BPSSC Bill was passed in Bihar State Assembly on 31 March 2016. The Government created the commission in order to handle the recruitment of subordinate staff of only those departments where the recruits covered are required to abide by certain physical fitness norms and also have to wear prescribed uniforms. Hence, BPSSC is a public Authority under section 2 (h) of RTI Act, 2005. For filing RTI application please visit

Please refer for further details

answer Feb 14, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

During Corona period, RBI has given some guidelines to all the Banks and Finance Companies, to not to charge overdue interest, Panel Interest and compound Interest.
I want to know whether Muthoot Finance Limited, had followed the above guidelines?

–1 vote

MA&UDGovt.Telangana, Iam applied for the department has The GAZETTE of to construct home in muncipal ities with out building construction permission for below 75 sq yds . please send above said information as possible as early. Thanking you sir.

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.