top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 16 12 2021, against application no. 1068337, you are not processing it

–1 vote

I had filed Application No. 1068337, on 16.12.2021, along with the transfer of Rs. 235/-, through UPI TRansaction No. UPI/135027375708 dated 16.12.2021. There is no action at your end.

Kindly respond

Regards

posted Dec 23, 2021 by Raj Kumar Jain
I am suffering for no action at your end in spite of the payment of the full amount, along with the Application.
you want any further documents, like Aadhar Card, please do confirm.

1 Answer

0 votes

Sir, please attach a screenshot of the payment made by you and send us through email at support@onlinerti.com. We will assist you for the same.

answer Jun 7, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 8/6/23 , against application no. 1206101 you are not processing it

–1 vote

In the health care industry, full spectrum *** oil 500mg is a well-known product. As the name full-spectrum *** oil means it is a product that all the cannabinoids that naturally occur in the cannabis plant. It is the ideal oil that is used for the treatment of common health issues such as stress, anxiety, acne, and others. This oil is highly admired among the users due to its high effectiveness and quick relief providing property. If you have any kind of health problem told above, then place the order of it now from us.

+1 vote

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai?

Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

why signals are not functioning for past 2 years?

how long it will take them to fix pitfalls, signals and street lights?

why they haven't fixed till now?

Are they monitoring roads atleast once in a week? if yes why they haven't found the issue? have they blindfolded?

0 votes

I and my wife are senior citizens, both pensioners. My wife was allotted a plot by the Jalandhar Improvement Trust ( A department of the Local Bodies of the Punjab government) in the year 2011 under a scheme called 94.97 acres Surya Enclave Extension Scheme. Full payment to nthe Trust people made. But they have not handed over the possession of the allotted plot. We intend to file a suit in the State Consumer redressal forum. Our lawyer wants us to file an application under RTI. Hence this inquiry.

0 votes

I have filed TA/DA claim to CDA (O) Pune in which the Road Mileage Allowance (RMA) applicable @ Rs 24/- per km authorised by GOI (MoD) letter No 12630/Mov C/242/D (Mov)/2017 dated 15 Sep 2017, Annexure, page 4, para 2 (D) (ii) while using own car for official duties have been approved @ Rs 7.50/- per km only by CDA (O) Pune auditors. As per GOI letter, this rate is for all places where no specific rates have been prescribed either by the Dte of Transport of the Concerned state (MP, in my case) or of neighbouring states. MP State Transport Deptt has not laid down any rates till date. On being queried by me, the CDA says that separate notification of revised rates by Army Auth (Station Headquarters of each military stations) is required and as the same is not available .....old prevailing rates have been admitted. Please note that the GOI letter of Sep 2017 supercedes all previous RMA rates being an agenda of Central Pay Commission which has been constituted for Revision of Pay and Allowances of Central Govt employees. So can CDA (O) Pune under CGDA New Delhi 'not follow' GOI instructions and ask for separate notifications by local army authorities (Station Headquarters) which are subordinate formations? With the dissemination of GOI letter of Sep 2017, aren't the 'prevailing rates' mentioned by CDA (O) Pune superceded too ?? Can I ask for a copy of the letter citing RMA as Rs 7.50/- per km (mentioned as prevailing rates and admitted in claim) from CDA (O) Pune ??
Sincere Thanks and Regards