top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

FIR copy till date not supplied with No. sent by regd. post on 24.03.23 and received on 27.03.23

0 votes

I being a authorised representive of the victim;s wife, Submitted a FIR on her behalf by regd post. on 24.03.2023 which was rfeceiv ed by
SHO,Ramgopalpet police station, Minister Road, Patigadda secunderabad-500003(T.S) who till date not supplied a copy of FIR with No.
The FIR was against a Doctor and Hospital for unethical, carelessness not following patients rights as per NHRC. Please supply the addess
of PIO to seek information on FIR status and details of fee to be paid and in whose favour.

posted Apr 10, 2023 by Vasala Bala Raju

1 Answer

0 votes

First Information Report (FIR) is a written document prepared by the police when they receive information about the commission of a cognizable offence. It is a report of information that reaches the police first in point of time and that is why it is called the First Information Report.

You can file FIR to the concerned Police station's PIO to obtain information regarding your FIR. You can file RTI through us at OnlineRTI.com.

answer Apr 18, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 8/6/23 , against application no. 1206101 you are not processing it

0 votes

Sir I have filed RTI application number 1049112 speed post tracking number is EK309429360IN on 17 Sep 21 but speed post tracking no is not active till now, I am unable to track my application.

0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi

chander

–1 vote

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with rtionline.gov.in but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to rtionline.gov.in via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?

Regards,
Dinesh