top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I have purchased two plots in Ghaziabad and I want to get the project plan/ plan layout map. What is procedure and fee?

0 votes
posted Mar 7, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI Application to obtain Certified Copy / Copies of the Approved Project Layout from the concerned Authority that issued the Approval.

In case the approval is issued by Ghaziabad Development Authority which is created under Section 4 of Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973 by Government Order No. 738(1)-37-2-47-DA76, Lucknow dated 9th March 1977, you can apply RTI for Certified Copy of the Approved Layout to the designated "Public Information Officer" by paying the prescribed fee. The same procedure applies in cases where the Approval is issued by Corporation / Any other Public Authority as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please refer

answer Mar 22, 2019 by Gloria Deka