top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

my markshet pending bnmu univercity ba part 3 2018

0 votes
posted Nov 28, 2019 by Sarvesh Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application to Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University for status of your mark sheet.

Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University also called B. N. Mandal University and in short BNMU is situated at the district headquarter, Madhepura a district in Bihar. This university also acts as an affiliating institution and provided various graduate programs through several colleges and institutes located in Madhepura, Saharsa, Purnia, Supaul,Katihar,Kishanganj and Araria districts. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The university is recognized under 12(B) and 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Hence, it is a Public Authority u/s 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. Hence, application can be made u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.

To file the RTI application for the same please refer: or

answer Jul 20, 2020 by Monika