top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Denial of information by government saying that information is not available in compiled format,

0 votes

Can government deny information saying that information is not available in compiled form. for example, if we ask number ACB cases pending before the government from 2017-18 and their status.

What is the remedy if government states that information is not available though asked information is very basic information.

posted Oct 26, 2019 by Srinivasarao Yalla

1 Answer

0 votes

Under section 19 of RTI Act, 2005 you can file a First Appeal application to concerned First Appellate Authority of the said Department. Under Section 19 any applicant can make a first appeal application if he/she is not provided with the requested information/ incomplete response or is not satisfied with the provided information after payment of requisite fees. An appeal shall be disposed of within 30 days on the receipt of the appeal by the First Appellate Authority or within such extended period not exceeding a total of 45 days from the date of filing thereof, as the case may be, for reasons to be recorded in writing.

For further details you can refer https://onlinerti.com

answer Nov 18, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

In our Nagar we have park, it is donated by our Plot developer, he give the space for free of cost while layout the area, its more than 30 years back. Park total area is 59cents, but now we have only 39 cents, balance is occupied by Temple. Corporation also not showing interests to develop the park.
15 years back temple occupied the 10cents of park area and constructed for temple extension. again 10 years back another 10 cents occupied by temple and constructed for temple extensions. our Nagar people tried to stop those construction, but they not able to stop, because temple committee members are Political Background people and rowdies. they threatened the people. so peoples filed a case against the temple construction and they got favorable judgement. court announced to clear the temple and develop the park. but no authorities implemented the judgement. now again temple extending starting construction in the balance park area. we give several complaints to corporation but they not responding to us and they not interested to demolish the temple. now also temple committee members threatening the people if try to stop construction. what we can do now, we have court order, is it possible to use RTI to get back the park area. peoples not have guts to proceed legal further. without direct involvement is there any ways to get back the park?

0 votes

Dear Sir,
There is a matrimony dispute going on b/w and and my wife from last 7 years. Today i came to know that She obtained my PF Subledger Statement from PF Office through RTI. Since PF Records, subledger statements are very confidential statement then how it can be shared to a third party? Court didn't order anything to PF department. Please guide me how i can file which compliant against that CPIO. I have 10% faith that she obtained this information through any link in PF department and PF department guy in the shadow of RTI provided this information.

PF Office replied to me on my complaint that "it is to inform that a RTI has been received in this office from Mrs. XYZ wife of Mr. ABC, in which she is stating that the case has been in Indian Court vide case no. 124/2015 between XYZ and ABC and she was asking for the details of wages of month OCT. 2019 and Dec. 2019. Hence member ledger of Mr. ABC husband of Mrs. XYZ is provided to Mrs. XYZ by CPIO of that time. Further it is also inform that the matter is not of the nature of any grievance. Therefore, as presently no action is pending at the part of RO PF OFC, the grievance may kindly be closed."

I read some where According to Supreme Court and Delhi Hight court personal information can't be shared to 3rd party unless untill there should be some public interest and CPIO have to intimate and take cognizance from the owner of that account. But here CPIO unethically shared my sensitive information to my enemy.

Please help and guide me

Thanks

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

My mother is retired primary teacher from Gujarat Government
Currently in service book record and pension her details is registered with before marriage details.
Now, she want to change her name in school records and pension records with her husband's name .
For this first task is to change her name in government gazette is already been done by her.
So, next steps to get change done with her old service book record but Talkua (District) school authorities is answering that they don't have service records of my mother so I wans to file RTI to get answer as they are giving me unauthenticated answers.
Could some please help me to file an RTI or Guide me to get it done.