Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

refund of RTI Fee

0 votes

Sir
It is possible to refund the rti fee ?

posted Jul 2, 2019 by Nathan Phom

1 Answer

0 votes

There is provision for refund of RTI fee under RTI Act 2005 However you can compensation in some cases but depends on decision of Information commission.

answer Sep 17, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have applied for Newzeeland Visitor Visa rejected due to the reason Our application did not meet their Criteria. I have asked for refund of fees. Can I file RTI application to know Refund Process.

0 votes

Hi Team ,
I have created two RTI's

I have Created an RTI for First Appeal ,Application Number : 1190114

The First Appeal has been filed and sent but the address is mentioned as Basheer Bagh Commisionerate but the police station which should reply is in
LB nagar i think the address is wrong please take a look and make necessary corrections ASAP as the time goes the CCTV footage in PS would be Overwritten and evidence would be deleted.

for the second i have made a payment but First Appeal has not been files yet i have done Payement on 8th may
Application No: 1198822 ,please let me know when the filing would be done or how i can i process the refund

Thank,
Arjun

0 votes

How can an online petition be filed with the president of India to amend RTI Act 2005 for making provisions to book the PIOs under relevant sections of IPC not giving correct information deliberately to screen the culprits.