top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Land mutation - genertion of ROR taking long

0 votes

Hi,
We recently bought a land.
The land mutation process has initiated and we have a mutation case no.
However, we see no progress since then. Status shows it is still pending at the tehsildars office for the verification.
It has taken way longer than the stipulated time of 10 days for generation of ROR (patta).
Can we file a RTI in this case?

Regards

posted May 18, 2019 by Priyabrata Pradhan

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can File RTI application to know the status. Tahsildar is a public authority under section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 as it is under the Revenue Department of the state governments and hence liable to provide information under RTI. You can file the application to the concerned Tahsildar office under section 2 (f) and 6(1) of the RTI Act 2005 after payment of requisite fees.

To file RTI application for the same, please refer https://onlinerti.com/

answer May 22, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I HAVE APPLIED FOR LAND RECORDS TO THAHASHILDAR THROUGH RTI ON 07TH FEBRUARY 2020 BUT STILL IAM NOT RECEIVED ANY DOCUMENTS OR ANY REPLY FROM RTI

REGARDS

SRIRAM

0 votes

I submitted the RTI for getting the copy of selected proposal by DST New delhi under New Gen scheme. But department rejected my first appeal saying it can not be disclose under Section 8(1) (d). RTI 2005.
DST called the proposal on line from various institute under NewGen 2018. Department selected 12 institute out of 100 based on various criteria. I have got the copy of distribution of marks. But the big question is whether this selection and allotting of marks is correct ? For that without getting copy of proposal it is not possible.
How I should proceed so that i can get the copy of selected projects?