top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to know property tax or conversion charges payable for agricultural to non-agricultural land conversion?

0 votes
posted Apr 2, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can apply RTI to know the Property Tax or Conversion Charges payable for Agricultural to non-Agricultural Land Conversion.

Applications for Agricultural to non-Agricultural Land Conversion are usually addressed to the concerned Commissioner of the Land Revenue Department or any Other Authority under the Revenue Department. You should address the application to the "Public Information Officer (PIO)" of the concerned Office and mention the details of the Plot under Conversion from Agricultural to non-Agricultural Land. Offices carrying out functions under the Revenue Department of the respective States are "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the Act 2005.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please refer

answer Apr 3, 2019 by Gloria Deka