top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Helf to my life

0 votes

My result is too delay . aprox 8year in B.N.M.U madhepura , bihar . so mai kya kru nhi to meri age or life dono chalejaegi , plz help sir

posted May 15, 2019 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application to Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University. It Was established on 10thJanuary 1992 and recognized under 12(B) and 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. This university also acts as an affiliating institution and provided various graduate programs through several colleges and institutes located in Madhepura, Saharsa, Purnia, Supaul,Katihar,Kishanganj and Araria districts. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Hence, it is a Public Authority under section 2(h) and is liable to provide information under section 2 (f) and 6(1) of the RTI Act, 2005.
You can file RTI application asking fro the status of the result/ degree certificate, recorded reason for the delay and the estimated date by which you might receive the result and degree, by mentioning your name, roll no., registration no. course and session.

For further assistance please refer or visit

answer May 22, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have done my schooling at government high school at pudur/mambalam/ashok nagar in the year of 1966 to 1972 can i get the TRANSFER CERTIFICATE COPIE FROM THE SCHOOL

–1 vote


I have done my graduate under DR CV university. I need to check whether it is genuine or fake.

is it eligible to apply govt & private IT Jobs.