top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI for a copy of my exam paper from Uchchatar Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Please mention state in which said shiksha board false. You can apply to board to the extent of examination related queries. Please file application on

answer Sep 23, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya