top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to Mysuru Urban Development Authority?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Applications to Mysuru Urban Development Authority (MUDA).

MUDA is a State Government organization that oversees planning and development of infrastructure, provision of development-related sites and services, and the housing needs of underprivileged citizens in Mysore. MUDA was constituted on 16/05/1988 from the KUDA Act of 1987. MUDA is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI Application to MUDA by addressing the same to the concerned "Public Information Officer (PIO)" and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications for Departments in the State of Karnataka, please refer

answer Apr 25, 2019 by Gloria Deka