top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I stay in Utarahalli, Bangalore. There is a problem with the garbage collection. How to file RTI to the BBMP ?

0 votes
posted Feb 26, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI to BBMP. The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, is the administrative body responsible for civic amenities and some infrastructural assets of the Greater Bangalore metropolitan area. The BBMP represents the third level of government (the Central Government and State Government being the first two levels). BBMP is run by a city council composed of elected representatives, called "corporators", one from each of the wards (localities) of the city. Hence it is a public authority under section 2 (h) and under section 2 (f), 2 (j) and section 6 we can ask for the certified copy of the sanction plan copy of any building. For building with g4+ floors the application must be made to the Town planning department north and Town planning department north of BBMP Head office and below g4 building application must be made to the town planning department of BBMP Zonal office.

For further assistance and to have a better understanding on filing RTI, you may visit the below mentioned link:
https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-karnataka

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Antra Bhattacharjee
Similar Questions
–1 vote

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with rtionline.gov.in but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to rtionline.gov.in via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?

Regards,
Dinesh