top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI for revaluation of Exam Paper?

0 votes
posted Apr 5, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

No, you cannot file RTI for Revaluation of Exam Paper.

RTI Application can be filed to any "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 to obtain Recorded information coming under the purview of Section 2 (f), Section 2 (i) and Section 2 (j) of the Act.

Revaluation of Exam Paper is an Action and the same cannot be done under RTI Act. However, you can file RTI to obtain Certified Copies of the Answer Sheet under Section 2 (j) of the Act.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please refer

answer Apr 11, 2019 by Gloria Deka