top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to verify my mark sheet from Patna University ?

0 votes
posted Mar 22, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for Verification of Marksheet to Patna University.

Patna University is a State University established on 1 October 1917 during the British Raj and is the Sixth Oldest University of the Indian subcontinent. Patna University has been established by an Act of the State Legislature of Bihar as a State University and is eligible to award degrees as specified by the UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956. Hence, Patna University is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005.

You can file RTI for Marksheet Verification to the designated "Public Information Officer" by payment of the prescribed fee.

To know about the further procedure to apply RTI for Marksheet Verification, please refer

answer Mar 22, 2019 by Gloria Deka