top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to get a duplicate copy of my marriage certificate ?

0 votes
posted Apr 2, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Application for a Certified Copy of the Marriage Certificate.

You can file the RTI Application to the concerned Registrar Office or any other Office where the Marriage was Registered, asking for a Copy / Certified Copy of the Marriage Registration Certificate under Section 2 (j) of the RTI Act.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please refer

answer Apr 3, 2019 by Gloria Deka