top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI for status of allocation of plot by DDA?

0 votes
posted Apr 1, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can apply RTI Application to know the Status of allocation of plot to the Delhi Development Authority (DDA).

Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was created in 1955 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act to promote and secure the development of Delhi. DDA comes under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Government of India, and is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2(h) of the RTI Act 2005.

You can file RTI Application to DDA to know about the Status of Plot Allocation addressing it to the Designated "Public Information Officer (PIO) either Online or through Registered Post and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications Online for Central Government Departments, please refer

answer Apr 2, 2019 by Gloria Deka