top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to know about the funds allocated for Rajiv Awas Yojana. Can I apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Apr 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to know about the funds allocated under Rajiv Awas Yojana.

Rajiv Awas Yojana is a Scheme under the initiative of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India. The Funds for the same are disbursed n Stat Level to concerned DC Offices/Corporations as the case maybe. The Authorities carrying out the functions of the Scheme are"Public Authorities" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

You can file RTI to the concerned Office by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications, please refer

answer Apr 3, 2019 by Gloria Deka