top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to know about the funds allocated for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) between 2015 - 2018. Can I apply RTI ?

0 votes
posted Mar 22, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes. The scheme started in the year 2015 . You can ask information from the date on which scheme was started to till date under RTI Act 2005. The scheme was started by ministry of rural development of Government which a government department , as per sec 2(h) of RTI act 2005, its a public authourity. Hence, you can file RTI.

For more info please check

answer Mar 25, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya