top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Jobs in Different Deartments Karnataka Government

0 votes

What is the percentage for Kannadigas Tulu,Konkani ,Kodwas ìn different departments Karnataka Government

posted Feb 4, 2023 by Ajoy

1 Answer

0 votes

Caste related information is a third party information under section 8(1)(j) of the RTI act. As per section 8(1)(j) of the RTI Act, 2005 the income tax returns, movable and immovable property, details of investment, salary, show causes or punishment issues of an employee, caste details etc are exempted from disclosure, unless a larger public interest is involved.

You have to either show that you are related to this person or show that there is some public interest involved in this information.

However, you can ask the total number of employees in various categories in the different departments Karnataka Government. You have to file separate RTIs to separate Govt offices.

answer Apr 9, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

How many RTI application send to CIC in one year to one authority? Count of RTI application if we applied to different authorities ?

0 votes

I want to submit RTI to Bangalore Police, but when I tried via online portal https://rtionline.karnataka.gov.in/index.php?lan=E, I could not understand which depart I should select.
Please do share me, respective department to be selected in the portal.

0 votes

In my Locality we have Govt Aided School since 1965 but last year we got know it was bought by a Influential person with Political background ,Now he seems to have plan to close the school built apartment
,can submit RTI through onlineRTI to know more