top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

CDR of the mobile accessed by PSI without FIR or courtorder

0 votes

Dear Sir,
My mobile call records CDR was accessed by my Brother-in-law, who is a police sub inspector without any FIR or court permission in bangalore. Accessing CDR without permission violates fundamental rights. So , I request you kindly guide me how take action against him . I need to know how he accessed my CDR and in which case he has added my mobile number to get the details. without Solid proof , i can not file a case against him.
Waiting for quick and positive response.
Appreciate your Support
Regards,
Manjunath

posted May 10, 2022 by Manjunath V

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI can be used only to get information which is in the records of the government bodies/public authority. This is for your information that you need to file a complaint regarding the same to the concerned authority.

If you don't get a reply, you can file RTI to know the status of the complaint and the action taken on it. Make sure you keep a copy of the same.

answer Jun 6, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

0 votes

Delhi Police is not preparing FIR FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE - WIFE n Her Sister n Her Parents Conspiracy To Forced/Kill Me - DUPED 4.5 CRORES - RAN AWAY WITH MY 2 CHILDREN. I did suicide (blackmailed /barter with my children - PLEASE HELP ME – I DO NOT WANT TO DIE AGAIN – I HAD TO Stab myself 2" inches and 3.5" inches deep into my heart – cut my both hands veins. Unluckily survived (Father discovered me, took me to the hospital. I am 52 years old.
Now I cannot walk and talk whilst of the atrocities /tortured by my wife family - quite weak (Nerve Disorder). court require 154(3) long procedure. cannot do anything without my Father's 85 years old help .
I wrote 102 emails to DCP Sachchida Nand Shrivastava (cp.snshrivastava@delhipolice.gov.in) in return I got 25 acknowledgements & Dr. A. Koan, Dy. Commissioner of Police (dcp-outer-dl@nic.in). No advocate is taking my case without FIR. police gave me just NCR after crying. Wife wanted 3rd marriage. give my children and 4.5 INR crores to her sister. Now after lost money, looking forward to a philanthropist kind of an advocate. I have all evidence and proofs. Mobile: 7703983117 - Whatsapp, mrsanjaygulati@gmail.com, I have posted my RTI under DELHI POLICE - do not know if it is correct or not.

0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help