top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Second appeal decided by Information commission without my knowledge about appeal & without my presence in the Appeal.

0 votes

I filed a second appeal in Chhattisgarh information commission. I didn't get the information to attend the appeal so could not attend it. But the commission has passed the order on my appeal and in its order I am shown present that I could learn through my RTI to commission itself. I didn't even get the order copy that I got through RTI. This is a case of Friday. What action can I take. Can I file FIR in the matter?

posted Mar 24, 2022 by Madan Mohan Tiwari

Similar Questions
0 votes

I have been asked to be present in person for second appeal review next week with all supporting documents . What should I do? What documents needed?

0 votes

Filed RTI - 06/08/2020
Reply from PIO - No Answer

Filed FAA - 29/09/2020
Reply From FAA - No Answer

Filed Second appeal with SIC - 29/12/2020
Case created - 16/08/2023
Called for enquiry: 30/08/2023

On 30/08/2023:
I was present at SIC Tamilnadu for hearing. PIO was also present.

Judge: You have submitted application late (I have received the application late from you) , I can dismiss this appeal if I want to or you take the information from PIO now. The choice is yours.

The hearing hardly lasted for 2 minutes.I left the place by collecting two pages documents from PIO without any other way.

My question/Query:
1) How can Judge come into an conclusion without going through the all documents or listening to applicant?
2) I am completely not satisfied with the reply I got from PIO on that particular day for my RTI, what can I do now?
3) day before the hearing , local municipal officials were behind me, pleading me to do them a favour at Hearing . But things happened exactly Opposite on hearing day. Judge was loud at me instead of penalising PIO or concerned officials for not providing information for 2 years (not even a reply). I feel that the whole thing was rigged on hearing day.

Could somebody guide me with this ? Please connect me at Jain7dhoni@gmail.com or down here at comment box.
Thanks In advance

0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

0 votes

Dear Sir,
There is a matrimony dispute going on b/w and and my wife from last 7 years. Today i came to know that She obtained my PF Subledger Statement from PF Office through RTI. Since PF Records, subledger statements are very confidential statement then how it can be shared to a third party? Court didn't order anything to PF department. Please guide me how i can file which compliant against that CPIO. I have 10% faith that she obtained this information through any link in PF department and PF department guy in the shadow of RTI provided this information.

PF Office replied to me on my complaint that "it is to inform that a RTI has been received in this office from Mrs. XYZ wife of Mr. ABC, in which she is stating that the case has been in Indian Court vide case no. 124/2015 between XYZ and ABC and she was asking for the details of wages of month OCT. 2019 and Dec. 2019. Hence member ledger of Mr. ABC husband of Mrs. XYZ is provided to Mrs. XYZ by CPIO of that time. Further it is also inform that the matter is not of the nature of any grievance. Therefore, as presently no action is pending at the part of RO PF OFC, the grievance may kindly be closed."

I read some where According to Supreme Court and Delhi Hight court personal information can't be shared to 3rd party unless untill there should be some public interest and CPIO have to intimate and take cognizance from the owner of that account. But here CPIO unethically shared my sensitive information to my enemy.

Please help and guide me

Thanks