top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I didn't attend the second appeal but in the order my presence is mentioned falsely. Can I file an FIR under IPC

+1 vote
posted Jul 18, 2022 by Madan Mohan Tiwari

Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed a second appeal in Chhattisgarh information commission. I didn't get the information to attend the appeal so could not attend it. But the commission has passed the order on my appeal and in its order I am shown present that I could learn through my RTI to commission itself. I didn't even get the order copy that I got through RTI. This is a case of Friday. What action can I take. Can I file FIR in the matter?

0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

0 votes

I have been asked to be present in person for second appeal review next week with all supporting documents . What should I do? What documents needed?