top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

What next if compliance of 2nd Appeal order not made?

0 votes

I filed an RTI but there was no response from PIO. Then I filed my first appeal, the Appellant officer issued an order to provide the information sought by me. But no information was provided. Then I filed a second appeal. In the second appeal order again it was directed to provide me the information sought by me or give an affidavit that the information was not available with the PIO. Then I was given improper and misleading information not relevant to my RTI application. What next can I do?

posted Nov 2 by M M Tiwari

Similar Questions
0 votes

We appealed the 1st appeal under the RTI Act 2005 on10-11-2020.. We couldn't get the reply till now.. How long we are supposed to wait for the final&2nd appeal under the RTI Act 2005.. Pl kindly help us regarding this..

0 votes

If we not present after invited by prant officer in RTI FAA,is it compulsory?if any reason not present,what is process of RTI appeal for resolution before 2nd appeal?

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?