top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

RTI INFORMATION not given after SIC ORDER,what is process?

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?

posted Oct 17, 2021 by Hemal Baxi

1 Answer

0 votes

file complaint in CIC for compliance

answer May 16, 2022 by Shahrukh Ali
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Mr H.P.BRAHMADEVIAH Junior Engineer Electrical ( JEE) had submitted voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 to the chief engineer electrical MESCOM and Superintendent Engineer electrical Chamundeshwari Electrical Company CESCOM Mysore. . He had joined the Karnataka Electricity Board in the year 1979 as Junior Engineer Electrical (JEE) and worked in places Chikkajajur, Nuggehalli channarayapatna taluk, shakeleshpura, and Chamarajanajara divison office as posted by the department.
He had not received salary while on duty at Shakeleshpura hassan divison for four months without any reason as to why his salary was stopped and transferred to Chamarajanar there also He didnt received salary . In this regard no intimation was given as to why the salary was held up.
He was drained down physically and mentally by this attitude of the department and he applied for leave and went on leave. He submitted his voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 . Till date he has not received any employee benefits like pension,gratuity and other post retirement benefits from the department. He wants to know the reason for the delay and to know how to approach the department to claim the post retirement benefits from the department.
The address mention in the voluntary retirement application for communication purpose is same till today also. There is no communication done by the department in this regard till today

0 votes

Official RTI website is not working since last 3 days. Payment is paid by 4 times but still the website failed to generate registration number. anyone have any idea about this or face similar issue??

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

The director Tribal research Institute Mysore is not available in the department list please include