top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Help filing Anonymous RTIs?

0 votes

We are writing on behalf of several organizations committed to transparency in the NorthEast who are afraid to file RTIs. It is very common that locals who file RTIs are pressured from family and friends in government to withdraw them. So it has become impossible to access this civic mechanism here. As a result, corruption grows unchecked, blatantly.

We are reaching out to lawyers, activists and orgs who to ask if you might consider filing them on our behalf so we and our families are protected from the pressure of the local authorities. We can arrange payment for these services if needed so that onlinerti.com can be used.

If you might consider helping us, or connecting us to someone who might, or if you have any advice for us as we try to exercise our right to information, we would be most grateful. You can reach us at rtisikkim@protonmail dot com or rtitester123 at gmail dot com.

Thank you for considering this,
with gratitude
Tashi

posted Oct 3, 2021 by Rti Tester

Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

0 votes

As a state government employee of Andhra Pradesh, I wish to switch my salary account to a different bank. However, the senior assistant requires me to get a no due certificate from my current bank. Is it mandatory ?

0 votes

Respected Sir,
I will be highly grateful if you please provide me legal advice regarding the following two queries-

i. Can I file same RTI Application on the same date to more than two PIO / SPIO / Authorities etc. of the same department, i.e., ‘Department of School Education’ at different offices?
Please provide corresponding Act / Rule / Law etc.

ii. Can I file same ‘First Appeal’ of the same RTI Application, on the same date to more than two PIO / SPIO / Authorities etc. of the same department, i.e., ‘Department of School Education’ at different offices?
Please provide corresponding Act / Rule / Law etc.