top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Documents required for RTI Application

0 votes

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to apply a RTI to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)), Pune. I have complained to them about an illegal construction by the owner below my flat and requested them to dismantle it. Nothing has happened therefater.

I want to know what are the documents necessary for filing an application under the RTI Act 2005 so that I can know the status of my complaint.

Regards.

Kartick Bala
M : 9850834952

posted Jul 3, 2021 by Kartick Bala

Similar Questions
0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi

chander

0 votes

My addres mallavaram guntur west mandal guntur dist 522005 Andhrapradesh.

0 votes

Some of our NSCS KVIPS ARE NOT CLOSED . MISSING. CAN WE APPLY FOR STATUS OF NSCS KVIPS THROUGH RTI. IF CLOSED WE REQUEST FOR INFORMATION OF ITS PAYMENT DETAILS. DATE OF CLOSURE . AMOUNT PAID. TO WHOM AMOUNT IS PAID. CHEQUE DETAILS . NAME OF BANK OF CHEQUE DRAWN.

0 votes

My father name shaukatali is vacant plots someone occupied and change document and patta building rasied and finish this matter chetting and land cropping no64 palivasal street Kattupputhur west Tamil Nadu Trichy District Musuri taluk, reservay no.86/22 name change on 1996 maqbooljan, 2011 patta change, and agin19/9/19&20/11/19 patta change maqbooljan