top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Municipal commissioner not responding to rti about pigs

0 votes

Our colony is getting trouble with pigs. And filed RTI about these pigs. Muncipal commissioner not responding to RTI About pigs. What can we do now in this situation?

posted Jun 29, 2021 by Tech Nag1

Similar Questions
0 votes

To which Department Should I file RTI to know about the renovation of a heritage structure at Mysore District?

0 votes

InBihar daroga prelim result i got 124 and cut off was 118.6 but I am not selected (I am in EBC ) for this I want to get information about this

0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

0 votes

Delhi Police is not preparing FIR FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE - WIFE n Her Sister n Her Parents Conspiracy To Forced/Kill Me - DUPED 4.5 CRORES - RAN AWAY WITH MY 2 CHILDREN. I did suicide (blackmailed /barter with my children - PLEASE HELP ME – I DO NOT WANT TO DIE AGAIN – I HAD TO Stab myself 2" inches and 3.5" inches deep into my heart – cut my both hands veins. Unluckily survived (Father discovered me, took me to the hospital. I am 52 years old.
Now I cannot walk and talk whilst of the atrocities /tortured by my wife family - quite weak (Nerve Disorder). court require 154(3) long procedure. cannot do anything without my Father's 85 years old help .
I wrote 102 emails to DCP Sachchida Nand Shrivastava (cp.snshrivastava@delhipolice.gov.in) in return I got 25 acknowledgements & Dr. A. Koan, Dy. Commissioner of Police (dcp-outer-dl@nic.in). No advocate is taking my case without FIR. police gave me just NCR after crying. Wife wanted 3rd marriage. give my children and 4.5 INR crores to her sister. Now after lost money, looking forward to a philanthropist kind of an advocate. I have all evidence and proofs. Mobile: 7703983117 - Whatsapp, mrsanjaygulati@gmail.com, I have posted my RTI under DELHI POLICE - do not know if it is correct or not.

0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501