top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

MY RTI APPLICAION IS NOT FOUND IN SEED POST WEB SITE EK351454471IN

0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501
posted Nov 15, 2023 by T G V Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

Sir, your RTI Tracking ID is EK351454471IN. It is showing as delivered on 17/11/2023. Please check India post website once. Also, you can send an email to the support@onlinerti.com for further enquiry.

answer Nov 20, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear Sir,

My concern was to know why my RTI application ( number 1220356) was not yet sent by post though I have received information that it was dispatched through speed post vide EK385288858IN ten days ago. How much time is still needed to post it ?

May I know the status of my case please?

Thanking you

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

Delhi Police is not preparing FIR FOR 5 MONTHS, I HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE - WIFE n Her Sister n Her Parents Conspiracy To Forced/Kill Me - DUPED 4.5 CRORES - RAN AWAY WITH MY 2 CHILDREN. I did suicide (blackmailed /barter with my children - PLEASE HELP ME – I DO NOT WANT TO DIE AGAIN – I HAD TO Stab myself 2" inches and 3.5" inches deep into my heart – cut my both hands veins. Unluckily survived (Father discovered me, took me to the hospital. I am 52 years old.
Now I cannot walk and talk whilst of the atrocities /tortured by my wife family - quite weak (Nerve Disorder). court require 154(3) long procedure. cannot do anything without my Father's 85 years old help .
I wrote 102 emails to DCP Sachchida Nand Shrivastava (cp.snshrivastava@delhipolice.gov.in) in return I got 25 acknowledgements & Dr. A. Koan, Dy. Commissioner of Police (dcp-outer-dl@nic.in). No advocate is taking my case without FIR. police gave me just NCR after crying. Wife wanted 3rd marriage. give my children and 4.5 INR crores to her sister. Now after lost money, looking forward to a philanthropist kind of an advocate. I have all evidence and proofs. Mobile: 7703983117 - Whatsapp, mrsanjaygulati@gmail.com, I have posted my RTI under DELHI POLICE - do not know if it is correct or not.

0 votes

I have a site in Harihar which is adjected to State highway flyover, I want to know how many sites are acquired to high way extension. which sites are gone for highway.

–1 vote

My RTI Application No is 1228469 and i am not able to see status in gov rti website. i see a tracking code which i am not able to see in india post website.