top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to prepare for RTI first appeal?

0 votes

I have a first appeal coming up on 1st July 2021 with Dy Registrar Co operative Societies. Which questions will be asked by the FAA? I have not received the information requested questioning baseless dues being shown by society against my name. The PIO has simply asked me to get the information from society office.

posted Jun 25, 2021 by Suyog Jadhav

Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed rti application to civil surgeon sirsa HARYANA for certified copy of service book on 27th January. No reply. I want to know with whom to file first appeal and his office address?

0 votes

Hi Team ,
I have created two RTI's

I have Created an RTI for First Appeal ,Application Number : 1190114

The First Appeal has been filed and sent but the address is mentioned as Basheer Bagh Commisionerate but the police station which should reply is in
LB nagar i think the address is wrong please take a look and make necessary corrections ASAP as the time goes the CCTV footage in PS would be Overwritten and evidence would be deleted.

for the second i have made a payment but First Appeal has not been files yet i have done Payement on 8th may
Application No: 1198822 ,please let me know when the filing would be done or how i can i process the refund

Thank,
Arjun