top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI for Central University of Orissa ?

0 votes
posted Feb 26, 2019 by Hepsiba C

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to Central University of Orissa (CUO).

Central University of Orissa (CUO) was established by Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009) by Government of India. Hence, CUO is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the Act.

You can file RTI Application to CUO by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" either Online or by Registered Post and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI to Central Government Authorities, please refer

answer Mar 29, 2019 by Gloria Deka