top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

My rights on my deceased husband policy

0 votes

I am Vithyalakshmi Sureshkumar was lived in Thiruthuraipoondi with my husband who has died on 26.01.2021 due to accident. On that time my daughter was one month old. My in law's family still now not hand over my property and also I came to know that they are taking the amount from his account. Moreover I want to know the details of property they have?. Because we( myself & my daughter) are one of the legal hire. Can You please explain procedure to get the details and there is any possible to get the details through RTI about the bank statement of my husband and property for my husband?.

posted Apr 12, 2021 by Vithya Manavalan

Similar Questions
0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

My father name shaukatali is vacant plots someone occupied and change document and patta building rasied and finish this matter chetting and land cropping no64 palivasal street Kattupputhur west Tamil Nadu Trichy District Musuri taluk, reservay no.86/22 name change on 1996 maqbooljan, 2011 patta change, and agin19/9/19&20/11/19 patta change maqbooljan

0 votes

My roll no is 1800303 for wbcs 2015.can I check the status of it I had send it offline