top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI for Khata Transfer certificate from BBMP ?

0 votes
posted Mar 14, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for obtaining Copy of the Khata Transfer Certificate.

RTI can be filed to seek a Certified Copy of the Khata Transfer Certificate from the concerned BBMP Ward Office. BBMP is a State Governed Body by Karnataka Municipalities Act, 1964. BBMP is a "Public Authority" under Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

You can file RTI Application to BBMP by paying the prescribed fee to the concerned Ward Office to obtain the Khata Transfer Certificate.

To know the further procedure to file RTI Application please refer

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Gloria Deka