top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I am getting unwanted messages from one number .how to check who is the owner of the number at present?

0 votes
posted Feb 17, 2021 by Santhosh Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

Try using True Caller to know at least the name or I can not see any other way to know the owner of a mobile number.

answer Feb 17, 2021 by Asha Kanta Sharma
Similar Questions
0 votes

To which Department Should I file RTI to know about the renovation of a heritage structure at Mysore District?

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

0 votes

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have ongoing case at RTI court of Karnataka against Davangere University, Davanagere. From the past 2 years [Date of RTI application submitted to University: 28-05-2019, Date of Second appeal submitted to RTI court: 06-09-2019, Date of first hearing at RTI court: 13-01-2020], I am struggling to get the few documents related to appointment done in the University for which I also applied. Till now, 9 hearings have happened.
The respondent, i.e. Davangere University, Davanagere, has violated the RTI rules (under section 18(3)(A) and (D) of the RTI Act 2005), not obeyed the orders of Hon’ble Commission, and wasted valuable time of Hon’ble court and the petitioner. The respondent is internationally hiding the requested information. Hence, I had requested the Hon’ble Commission to impose maximum penalty and suitable compensation for me towards humiliation experienced, expenditure, and time spent. Also, I request the Hon’ble Commission to give strict order to the respondent to supply remaining documents as mentioned at the earliest. But the Judge is not considering any of my requests.
There was RTI court hearing today. But the judge was taking in favour of respondent and was not able to hear any of my requests. Without proving the remaining documents Judge is ready to close the my case.
I will be grateful if anyone can suggest me what to do from now onwards? As a citizen of India, I am just fighting to get the justice since these ineligible candidates have been appointed in the university.

0 votes

In Tumakuru City Corporation RTI Act 2005 Notice Board not displayed in any prominent place of office premises I want Designation, email ID,phone/mobile number to applyRTI pl inform by mail